27 November 2011

E Day + 91

Has been here for almost 3 months! It's been generally great here and I've enjoyed the last 2 months and 30 days immensely. It hasn't always been easy but I feel like I've grown up quite a bit!

I can now cook, clean and generally just take care of myself and my house. This is great as it will allow me to live independently in future while helping to reduce the amount of stress on my Mom next year while I study for my Final Year! I've decided to try and learn as many new skills as possible in the next month, even if it only amounts to one or two.

I am going to be a Dad in March next year! We are expecting our first child, a boy, around the 19th. My beautiful, incredible and very strong girlfriend Cathy is bearing up well. We'll see how we are in December, that I don't drive her cracked! I am very excited to meet my son but we still don't know what to call him. We were set on what to call a girl, but not a guy! We'll figure something out over the holidays.

I will be returning to Ireland on the 17th of December. I have an exam on the 16th and then I depart for Helsinki via train to get the ferry to Estonia. I will arrive at my hostel in Tallinn hopefully right before midnight and check in. 14 hours later, I'll be hoping on the plane to Ireland! The return flight only cost 35 euro and will have me staying in Ireland until the 19th of January! This isn't ideal for my lectures but at least I get to hang out in NUI and see what everyone is up to!

Otherwise it's quiet here. I have more to say but I'll post it again. Just studying for my exam and doing coursework constantly... tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home