31 August 2014

The hell do I do now?

Do I create  a board game to be funded on Kickstarter? Do I write that series of fantasy books I dreamed of writing? Do I get a job? How? Do I go back to college?

I would love to create a game, for the craic, but I need a bit more time to think on that.

The books will happen, though there is only one way to go about it.

Jobs are a pain to find here bit I will start the search (again) tomorrow.

I should have finished college in three years between 2009 and 2012 and got out then, except here I am in late 2014 with little to show for those two extra years. I hope to exchange my degree and master a la Weber for a career of some sort. Hopefully.

One thing is for sure, I hope to get back into better shape physically from September 1st, a Monday of all things! It's rainy and crap here but I haven't jogged properly since September 2010 when I injured myself. Better physical shape might mean better self esteem, with better self esteem comes improved mental health and maybe I can regain some confidence when meeting people again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home