07 October 2014

Grad Fair

I went to the NUI Galway Graduate Fair. It wasn't terrible, it wasn't completely dominated by legal and IT stuff. The most viable short term path may be to do the JET program or TEFL for a year or so then get Theo into school here for at least primary school. Perhaps the country will have recovered sufficiently to allow me to get some casual work or maybe even something relevant to my degree for five or six years. I may even go for the research PhD in Political Science as I originally dreamed about long ago in 2011.

It was great to see some old friends around campus, it was very encouraging to talk to them again and perhaps I may come in more often while I am doing the TEFL over the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home