23 December 2018

Love/hate #21 Fable Remastered October backlog

I first played this on the Xbox, a long time ago. I played it again on the 360 and Fable 2 as well to completion (need to go and play that again at some point). I also got my hands on the Lost Chapters which nicely rounded out the game.




So far so good, everything looks similar with some nice added effects...







^ Good CHRIST some of these faces were uncanny valley material when I first saw them.






^ Being a good boy. There can only be two routes and it gets really tiring really fast being an evil character. They added a bit more variety to make it a viable and entertaining option but not much.


^ Again some of these faces...





^ So it begins the quest for delicious experience points...





^ Jesus



^ Was never a fan of the Archery in this game.






^ Aw yeee official Heroes




^ Well fuck you Deputy



^ I did almost every quest in the nip...



^ At least I beat Whisper at this quest for once, killed more Hobbes than her...


^ I think a lot of these failed boasts cancelled out my gains but it got easier as I went along





^ This is perfectly normal



^ Hey presto




^ I always take that guy along and never get him


^ Dang


^ Fine on their own, worse when there are two...


^ Boasting with my Trophies


^ Had to grab it early but it's useless without all the clues



^ She's a nice woman really





^ Good gods that's a child


^ My most meaningful interactions in this game are with the fecking Demon Doors




^ I got over the slaughter of our village, did you? Flashbacks much?


^ I swear to gods Maze





^ I do not remember this. Good craic




^ Lots of fishing too and visits to that first road


^ Eating Crunchy Chicks to open this door... so evil





^ This was all new to me. The Pimp Hat became part of my ensemble



^ The Grey Manor... more fishing



^ I kind of liked the new interface but it wasn't always the easiest to use... the hotkeys were handy though



^ Attracting random NPCs




^ I killed them







^ Theresa you could have intervened sooner







^ Well deserved...



^ His name is HITS.




^ Got it... eventually.



^ The most OP spell in my opinion





^ Killing the White Balverine







^ Didn't quite manage to beat the Fight Club...




^ Did it for the Cheevo...


^ I liked how the menu would update with your current look...





^ So specific




^ Lots of scarring...


^ Follow me, drink this, let me rob your store...



^ This will come in handy when I wed the Lady Grey...








^ The adventures of the Minecraft head (not sure what this is) apparently it was indeed a Minecraft reference




^ Couldn't beat this guy I think the last one... ARENA TIME












^ I didn't kill Whisper... this time


^ Oh it's on


^ Mother?




^ I have many houses...








^ I don't think I killed him either...



^ Achievement unlocked



^ I don't remember this... but good for her!






^ OP spell for the win...




















^ Managed to rescue the hostages...



^ Donated so much gold to these feckers for that title








^ UGH










^ Apparently you have to lose at least once...






^ More poor doomed prison buddies




^ Time to feck him up






^ Dabbled in a few evil quests because they paid better and my karma was so high anyway



^ Minions hate this spell




^ Good gods silver keys




^ Oh that's the sword in the stone


^ Fear the Guildmaster










^ Lol Maze









^ Aw...








^ I won't kill you sister... in this playthrough anyway












^ Ridiculously hard if you're not ready for it









^ Serious face




^ I'm glad there was more of this dude.








^ A cool helmet to match my plate outfit...






^ Almost forgot I could get Avo's Tear instead of the Sword of Aeons or whatever its called






















^ Fin... I'll return some other time and play an evil route and get the last handful of achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civilization V (part 2)

  Because for some reason I tagged the Civ 5 blog post as a part 1 so here is part 2, the screenshots are from this computer, while that blo...