19 May 2019

Fallout 4 DLCs playthrough and low PER END INT CHA melee run

I did a low IQ, melee only run recently - also I'd try to do a few of the DLCs and be an evil douchebag in conversations.



Ada is going to fuck some people up to get her kid back. I had to nerf Endurance again. Made the difficult choice to nerf Perception too, so I wouldn't be able to pick as many locks but as I slightly suspected it was a non-issue. The other games, it would have been an issue to go without Science or Lockpick, here, not so much.


She's so purty


Lots of sarcastic responses.


One of the only times I donned Power Armor or used a ballistic weapon.


I think I just ran. Also my CHA was low so I didn't plan on running any companions but Dogmeat and put points into Lone Wanderer. Dogmeat sucked though so I sent him packing eventually and solo'd the rest of it.


Represent.


There were some technical difficulties


Wiped out a settlement or two...


It never works.


Did a lot more blacksmithing in this run



They promoted me way too easily


This was new and very helpful!


Didn't meet this guy before. Sorry bud


Yikes.


She was just too good after a while. Early enough everything fit into place.


Didn't stand a chance. Didn't even let him speak.


My charisma suit!


Tried to capture his moves again


The Idiot Savant was great! Got loads of XP randomly.


I did it for the chievo.


Learning.


Terrifying. I helped them take over the ship and then they turned on me. I swiftly murdered the lot of them. How stupid could they be?


He died in a robot attack. This was part of the Mechanist DLC. I had to go finish it.


Ada the Great.


Jezebel.


OK making robots was awesome.


MY FAVE.


LOOK


This was fun and all but they already did this.


My robot citizens strolling around


Still kind of uncertain as to which faction I want to side with.


This looks familiar.


Big mistake, buddy.


I always fail this by accident.


SMASH


NUKA WORLD


So the first bit is quite Running Man.


This is fine I'll f him up


MURDER


I assaulted someone in the audience which made everyone in Nuka World hostile to me, making me run around killing all the raiders for a while. I informed the random slaves their masters were wiped out and ended the DLC in 30 minutes. I reloaded the above fight and did it 'right' the second time and sided with the raiders!


Yikes.


Ha.


The reload.


Ah she's back!


Ah yeah.


The only time I'll use guns is to take out the handful of turrets I just can't reach.


I liked my battles with this dude.


No problem.


Poor guy.


After all the bobbleheads...


She kills them.


Maybe she is.


Too many rads.


Heh. I really f'd over these guys, they didn't give a melee-related perk at the end of the DLC.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Civilization V (part 2)

  Because for some reason I tagged the Civ 5 blog post as a part 1 so here is part 2, the screenshots are from this computer, while that blo...