Well!
This is to be the place for me to bang on about thoughts and feelings, but besides that I hope to post general comments on everything from games to food to everyday life. If you want a blow-by-blow commentary on my life, you'll have to go to livejournal. This is the place for random and sometimes structured thoughts to go.
So kick back, grab some of our leftover Velvet Crunches and enjoy the squash - it's gonna be a good ride.
September #8 Shadowheart Origin #6 Honour Mode part 2 Act1:1
Mainly just clearing up the middle of Act 1. The party Shadowheart Trickery Cleric 5 Nothing too exceptional so far, I don't think I...
-
I had last written a post about this in August 2022. I left it installed on my desktop since then and briefly went back to it a couple of ti...
-
Myself and my two good friends, 'Jamdrew', have been walking into town almost every Saturday for the last 5 years or so. We only mis...
-
A very brief review of T.I.M.E Stories: Expedition Endurance, sans spoilers this time for a change. It all feels very different, from the ...