Lots of overtime now. Handover meetings before and after shift will do that.
Playing a bit of FF9, also restarted Ogame for the 3rd time. Lord help me!
Exercise is going good. Lots of cycling to supplement the weights. Trying to eat more to see if that makes a bigger difference.
No other stories...
September #8 Shadowheart Origin #6 Honour Mode part 2 Act1:1
Mainly just clearing up the middle of Act 1. The party Shadowheart Trickery Cleric 5 Nothing too exceptional so far, I don't think I...
-
I had last written a post about this in August 2022. I left it installed on my desktop since then and briefly went back to it a couple of ti...
-
Myself and my two good friends, 'Jamdrew', have been walking into town almost every Saturday for the last 5 years or so. We only mis...
-
A very brief review of T.I.M.E Stories: Expedition Endurance, sans spoilers this time for a change. It all feels very different, from the ...