This was the name of a newspaper in Galway that had a limited run around the early 1900's, it was a liberal nationalist paper. In my microfilm readings I never looked at it because it didn't stretch as far as my research (1918-1919) so I just noted how many reels NUIG had.
I was the Galway Walker for 6 years until I realised I don't walk nearly as much as I did when I was 16. I switched to being the Galway Gamer until I remembered that I certainly am not the definitive one, being a self-hating Irishman with no money and lots of responsibility. So now I am named after a long dead newspaper, but I like it for now!
September #9 Shadowheart Origin #6 Honour Mode part 3 Act1:2 almost done
Finishing off Act 1. The party Shadowheart Trickery Cleric 7 Nothing too exciting, my MC is usually fairly balanced and not too specialised ...
-
We were extremely well-drilled from having played the Asylum the morning before. Cathy and Royce took turns managing the Item Deck. I manage...
-
I had last written a post about this in August 2022. I left it installed on my desktop since then and briefly went back to it a couple of ti...
-
Myself and my two good friends, 'Jamdrew', have been walking into town almost every Saturday for the last 5 years or so. We only mis...