24 August 2026

August post #7 assorted DayZ baloney

 I still had a holdover Survivor from May so ran around as them for a bit. I still had a bunch of gear so was a bit gear fear'd. I stayed in Solnech and managed to kill 3 people before killing that character in full view of a random freshie near the town train station. I had been logging in and out for a few minutes at a time and was bored senseless, I had everything.



Spawned back in near Elektro I think and ran all the way back to Solnech. I was decently geared by the time I got back to my body - gone, of course. That's fine. I ended up hanging around Solnech again not doing much, then one day I killed a guy in a house with a pistol. My pistol jammed so was trying to fix that when a girl appeared out of nowhere with only her underclothes on - she managed to punch me out. I woke up to see her wearing all my clothes and she finished me off. Why does no one double tap?



Cue the old guy. I seem to alternate between old guy with white hair and little redhead girl. Anyway this was the run I managed to make it Tisy, but I got most of my gear from the NWAF. Tisy was disappointing actually. Then I ran all the way back to Solnech and hung around the industrial yard. I love playing King of the Hill here and players love to play too. They were getting increasingly smart though, shooting me through the walls and floor. I even got knocked out briefly by a guy with a P1 and nothing else on him; again he didn't double tap so I was able to hop up and punch him out! Insane! That made it all worth it. I had racked up 12 kills before a Russian dude managed to shoot me with a very powerful gun through the walls/floor. Not even mad; I'm almost certain he had people with him nearby as I had seen a humvee drive up nearby.



---

Is this the end of DayZ Szn for a few months? I was almost about to set out and wander the countryside with my trusty CR and tons of ammo but then that happened. I'll probably hop back on the server again tomorrow and see where I spawn in and what I can do. I am also halfway through a Kingmaker Challenging playthrough so that is September Kingmaker Szn covered. We shall see

August post #7 assorted DayZ baloney

 I still had a holdover Survivor from May so ran around as them for a bit. I still had a bunch of gear so was a bit gear fear'd. I staye...