06 September 2026

September #2 GTA: San Andreas Definitive Edition & the quest for 100%

 I had finished the game on 1st September 2026 but had a ton of stuff to do. Work was postponed for a couple of weeks at the start of the month so not much else to do.

1st September - Horseshoes, Snapshots & Vigilante all an hour or so each (with a map guide and a tank).

2nd September - Oysters & extra missions (Cesar car missions, Woozy heist missions)

4th September - conquered all territories, cleared Ambulance & Taxi; maxed weapons and skills;

5th September - cleared all the races for a million dollars; started the pimping missions but failed before the end

11th September - cleared pimping missions despite flipping the car again and whatnot; Cleared Mt Chiliad Challenge, Boat & Bike Schools; then all the asset missions (throwing parcels through hoops) then all the stadium missions. I finished the valet missions and then the Quarry ones. Nothing too difficult anywhere

12th September - cleared trains, trucking and then finally the 30 cars for import/export to get 100% complete

---

Still need to get the perfect dance, basketball 30 points and redo Madd Dogg rhymes mission but am otherwise done; I see I have GTA Vice City and 3 Definitive Editions too, will have to go back and do them one day. Will move onto Wrath of the Righteous I think and then maybe GTA 4 sooner or later (need to complete the DLC)


September #8 Shadowheart Origin #6 Honour Mode part 2 Act1:1

Mainly just clearing up the middle of Act 1. The party Shadowheart Trickery Cleric 5 Nothing too exceptional so far, I don't think I...