02 August 2026

August post #1 Karlach Origin #5 Honour Mode #8 part 2 Act1 almost-done

t

The party

Karlach Barbarian Giant 6

I switched Lae and Karlach around; it made more sense for Karlach to be Gigantic. I also made her Strength 17 and got the Hag's Hair; now I can use Elixir of Colossus. 

Lae'zel Barbarian Berserker 6

She was the Giant but now a Berserker; she is an elixir user so am hoping to give her GWM at level 8 and get the Risky Ring.

Shadowheart Barbarian Wild Magic 6

I've found this the least interesting - I guess I'm not raging enough? At least all the effects are benign. She mainly just shoots people.

Astarion Barbarian Wildheart 6

Also somewhat secondary to the Giant and Berserker. Loving the passive effects that everyone can benefit from.

Timeline

t

Assessment

t

August post #6 Karlach Origin #5 part 5: Act 3 finished = Honour Mode finished 8 times

 It's over. Honour Mode cleared 8 times in 2026. Time to give it a rest; I was playing it less in August anyway but had to finish off th...